Wednesday, February 26, 2014

First Netgalley ARC and some upcomping reviews.

Hi everyone! 

I've just got approved for my first ARC from Netgalley! Yay

18524000
It's Breathe Into Me by Sara Fawkes.

Blurb: How did my life get so broken?  

It’s a question Lacey St. James asks herself every day.  Stuck raising her little brother in a trailer park while she works a dead end job at a grocery store, she has a stalker exboyfriend, a bad reputation, and no way out. 

And then, she meets Everett, who changes her entire existence.

Everett is an outsider who’s housesitting his family’s mansion off the coast, and for reasons Lacey can’t understand, he’s completely transfixed by her. He seems determined to show her that life can offer more than she’d ever hoped for, if only she believes in herself.  She desperately yearns to trust him, but what happens when she finds out that everything he’s told her is a lie? 




I think it sounds interesting! Let's hope it is :)

Some general information:
Genre: NA
Pages:
207 p
Format:
ebook

Release date: April 8th 2014

Be on the look out for my review!

I also recently read: 
65471876871616    
University has had me swamped this week, but I read them and loved them! So expect reviews on those as well in the next few days.

Greetings, Cécile

No comments:

Post a Comment