Friday, February 21, 2014

Wait for you by J Lynn

17607756 


4.5/5 Hearts

I really enjoyed reading this book. It's the story of Avery and Cam.
Avery moved a long way away to escape her cold and unloving parents and on the first the day of class she runs in to Cam, as in - she literally ran into him and the story begins.

I liked Avery a lot. She is a good girl with a good head on her shoulders. The story foreshadows that something happened to Avery during her childhood and I won't give away what. But it's not that hard to guess as the story develops.

“I'm beginning to think cookies is a code word for something else."
"Maybe it is." He tugged on my bag again as he took a confident step back, forcing me down another step. "And just think about it. If cookie was a code word, whatever it symbolizes, it's been in your mouth, sweetheart.” 


Cam is a great guy who sweeps Avery of her feet. Though she keeps fighting the attraction she falls for him. I liked that Cam never really gives up on her and they are very enjoyable and funny together. I found myself laughing out loud at several moments. There's also a lot of attraction between them and you'll find that you wished you could join Cam in one of his cold showers.

“You've been checking me out, haven't you? In between your flaming insults? I feel like man candy.”

It's a great new adult book and I'm very glad I gave it a chance. I'll be reading more books from this writer and I can't wait for the following books to get published! 

No comments:

Post a Comment