Sunday, February 23, 2014

Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward (BDB #3)

42900 
4.5/5 Hearts
I really liked this book the most out of the three I've read so far. Zsadist has a horrible past and I found it interesting to read more about it. At first I got a little tired of his way of thinking and especially his way of thinking about 'it'. It was fine for the beginning, but eventually it just went on a little too long.

I liked Zsadist for the most part. He's a great hero, but also kind of an ass. Slowly, he opens himself for Bella and I really liked the scenes where they were together.

I loved Bella as a main character. She's strong and she knows what she wants, but doesn't allow Zsadist to screw her up either.

You also get to know more about what happens to Wrath and Beth and Rhage and Mary.

Some thing that happen to secondary characters made me want to cry and I wasn't really expecting that to happen. I felt really bad for certain characters.

All in all, a great read and one you'll most certainly enjoy if you liked the first two books. Up next is the story of Marissa and Butch and I hope I'll like that as much as this one.

Read in January 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment