Friday, February 21, 2014

Real murders by Charlaine Harris (Aurora Teagarden Mysteries #1)

140091 

 
3/5 Hearts

This was a nice short book. I finished it really quick and it was an enjoyable read, but somehow I can't seem to bring myself to read the other books. I loved the sookie stackhouse series and I've read some of her other detective/murder mysteries and really enjoyed them.

I think you can really tell that her writing has evolved over the years. This isn't a bad book and I really did enjoy certain parts of it. But story just didn't really seem to have a heart. I didn't feel for the story and I didn't really cared about what might happen to Aurora Teagarden and her fellow characters. I was however a bit suprised by who turned out be the murderer in the end.

I would recommend it for fans of the other books by Charlaine Harris, but really don't expect it to be as good as her newer works, because it isn't. Also, it's not paranormal - not even a little.

Read in juni 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment